Monday, January 07, 2008

how to get out

Do you have a cell phone contract with Cingular/ATT? Do they suck? Want out of the restrictive confines of the one way agreement? No problem. Just move to Humboldt County in Northern California and they will drop you like a bad habit. They have coverage every where in the known universe beyond the foggy borders of the Great Redwood Forest.

So, if you need to contact the charming and beautiful Susan, Charity, or me, just email me and I'll get you our new cell phone numbers.

We are now with Verizon.

No comments: